Job Title: Call for Expert – Nigeria
Job ID: 2021-1830
Job Locations: Abuja, Borno
Category: Program Management
- Creative is preparing for an anticipated education project in Northeast Nigeria. The anticipated Activity aims to support out of school children and youth by providing basic education opportunities through safe and inclusive nonformal and formal education for children and youth.
- Creative seeks qualified technical experts in the following areas to serve as full-time, long-term staff:
- Student Performance and Wellbeing: inclusive of subject-matter specialists (Reading, Numeracy, English, and psychosocial wellbeing), materials development and distribution, and classroom assessment
- Teacher Development: inclusive of in-service training / coaching, training / coaching, and teacher management
- School Safety: inclusive of violence prevention, student support / enrichment, and community / parental outreach
- School Administration
- Education Policy, Management, and Institutional Capacity Building
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Education: inclusive of early-grade reading assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, International Development, or related field, an advanced degree is preferred.
- At least six (6) years of experience working in the technical fields listed above in Nigeria
- Experience working with donor-funded programming, experience working with USAID programming is highly preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; and
- Fluency in English is required.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical, Information Technology / ICT, Telecom/Robotics/Technology|