Technical Officer – GIS Health Informatics is needed at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
JOB TITLE: Technical Officer – GIS Health Informatics
LOCATION: Cross River
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Technical Officer – GIS Health Informatics will support the administration and management of AHNI’s management information system for routine data and data use at facility, state and country office level.
- S/he will ensure that all electronic information systems meet intended reporting and data output requirements for donors and G0N.
- S/he will provide technical support for the development and implementation of a systematic data analysis process of data outputs from the electronic Information systems, carrying out advanced data analysis and preparing data analysis products for presentation and reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database Management, Health Informatics or any related field
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment with sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas as well as PEPFAR MER indicator requirements.
- Demonstrated experience optimizing dashboards on Power Bi, Tableau an added advantage.
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADEV reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and well-developed computer skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to analyse and interpret large amount of information, manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&[email protected] with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical, Technicians|
|Deadline||6th July, 2020.|