Technical Project Manager at Lorache Group
Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. … We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
- Experience in Oracle BRM and CRM platform
- Manages multiple projects at a time
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Conversant in defining the scope, detailing of each items, well versed in Documentation and Internal requirement gathering.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate with Certifications in Project management.
- Experience: Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in Telecom Billing Project Management
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Operations & Maintenance
- Skills & Domain: MS Project, Oracle & Telecom Billing Domain Understanding
- Subject Matter Expertise in BSS, Online Payments, KYC, PCRF, OCS, Broad Band, FTTH, WTTH etc.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Closing Date||31st October, 2019|
|Qualification||Graduate or Postgraduate|