Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited is recruiting candidates for a Technical Sales Engineer.
JOB TITLE: Technical Sales Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- A Technical Sales Engineer with sound technical and sales background is urgently required to promote LiveU products in Nigeria as well as other related broadcast equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The role will require a strong knowledge of all our products, including the functions and components that enable the products to work.
- Selling LiveU products to customers as well as other related broadcast equipment.
- Serve as a technical authority for multiple customers and partners including broadcasters and production companies; fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements.
- Lead pre-sale activities and projects to promote sales goals.
- Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales.
- Devise creative Live video solutions for projects and deployments to customers in the broadcast and sports domain.
- Present and demonstrate company solutions in front of technical and business audiences.
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Providing Technical and post-sale support.
- Advising customers of updates and new technologies.
Education & Competency
- Degree in Computer-Science or related field or equivalent practical experience in video and telecommunications.
- Experience in sports production is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales Engineering / Technical Pre-sales.
- Experience in tailoring complex projects for customers.
- Good IT background.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Frequent traveling to demonstrate products and educating potential customers about the functions/benefits of the product.
- Putting together proposals and tender documents.
- Meeting sales and commission targets.·
- Success and sales oriented, focused on opportunity development.
- Ability to work independently.
- Motivated by achievement and success.
- Dedication and responsibility.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||28th July, 2020.|