JOB TITLE: Technical Support Engineer, Level 3 – Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- We are hiring a Software Support Engineer to support Microfocus. In this role, you will be supporting customers who are having technical issues with their Microfocus software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take, own and close the support tickets
- Ensure good ticket documentation at all times.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, e. ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Fully document every ticket, including all resolution steps
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Meet all personal targets
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
- Attend feedback sessions with Quality Team.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical certifications
- 2 – 4 years experience in technical support
- Strong knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s
- Experience in customer service is a must
- PC experience – comfortable working with Windows/ Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in or exposure to software development and support
- General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|