JOB TITLE: Territorial Sales Manager (Food & Nutrition)
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for developing and monitoring performance indicators of sales in the Food & Nutrition Department, managing sales tracking tools and compiling reports.
- Identify strategically placed outlets for the Food & Nutrition services in the Local Government Area
- Track and Report on-going initiatives in the Market (Competition, Trends, etc.) and make recommendations.
- Manage, Co-ordinate and Monitor activities of Food & Nutrition outlets within designated States
- Management of Direct Reports: KPI & Target achievements
- Identify, develop and set-up new business locations and improve alternative service delivery.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners or Principals.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, analytic and problem solving skills.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 8-10 years’ sales experience in Confectionaries industry
- Previous working experience in the Eastern States of Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- If you are interested in upscaling your career and meet the minimum qualifications specified below, send your application, referencing the role you are applying for.
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: March 8, 2021
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|