Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Programme 2019: Here, we outlined the best method on how you can apply for the ongoing Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Programme 2019.
Total is a multinational firm that began it’s Operation in 1924. having Over 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. They are currently seeking young Graduate to work in their Trainee Programme.
Title: Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP)
Offer ID: 20649BR
Location: Lagos – Churchgate ST
Fields: Finance, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Operations/Exploitation, Sales
Employment type: Graduate
Contract duration: 18
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1-11-2019
- We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with exellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme
- Accounting, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Marketing, Downstream Operations, Technology.
Context and Environment
- The YGP is an 18-month program which commences with a 6 months – 9 months program in Total Nigeria. The successful candidate at this stage will proceed for a 12 months programme in any Total Affiliate.
- Must not be more than 25 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post-graduate work experience of not more than 2 years.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven,result-oriented, innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years.
Application Closing Date
28th September 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|
|Deadline||28th September, 2019|