JOB TITLE: Trainer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor onboarding of New hires.
- Facilitates live training sessions and refresher training to transfer program product knowledge, chat/email/call handling skills, customer service/sales skills, and program process and procedures.
- Maintains Subject Matter Expertise for the program being handled by knowing up-to-date products and services, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Provides feedback to the Training Manager/Operations Manager/CSM to identify gaps in training and other areas of opportunity.
- Develop account-specific knowledge banks consisting of handbooks, cheatsheets, and other pertinent training videos.
- Attends training meetings and responds to emails as needed to ensure all program information is documented and updated.
- Collaborate with Quality and Operations Team to identify skills gaps that can be addressed through training initiatives for continuous learning.
- Relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Ability to identify individual engagement levels through active listening, targeted questioning techniques, and real-time observation of trainee behaviors
- Ability to effectively determine what each trainee has learned, adjust training techniques to meet individual needs, and motivate trainees to develop new knowledge into skills
- Ability to create an environment conducive to practicing new behaviors and assess whether new skills are being formed from learned knowledge
- Ability to determine whether the expected skills will result in tangible results in operations, measured through speed to proficiency, metric performance, and agent retention
- Passion to uphold the values of LTVplus through a service-oriented mindset and willingness to promote the growth of self, colleagues, company, and client.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent non-verbal and verbal communication skills – both oral and written
- Displays organized, innovative thinking to strategically solve problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work multiple shifts as required and potential weekend work.
Software/Tools: Knowledge of all of the platforms mentioned above is not required but definitely a plus. Knowledge in the use of Google Classroom and other Google Apps is required.
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training, Internship/ Industrial Training|