Trainer is needed at SmartBox Global
JOB TITLE: Trainer
- Trainer’s goal will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company product and company efficiency, and improve the skills of both personnel and clients.
- The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively teach financial trading market, describe complicated ideas to different audiences. Must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Must be between 24-35 years.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience in a public teaching position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Advanced Knowledge of the financial market is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject.
Drop CV and Cover Letters at:
1st Floor of Sijuwola House,
(WEMA Bank Building)
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|
|Deadline||19th June, 2020.|