JOB TITLE: Training Team Lead
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a self-driven Training Team Lead with a strong passion for training and development to coordinate our training programs and activities.
- The successful candidate will lead the Training and Development Unit and drive our business development activities.
The Program Lead will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the corporate training programs and open enrolment programs
- Facilitating professional courses and employing appropriate training tools and activities to bolster learning (e.g. simulations, games, videos, group exercises, etc.)
- Preparing training materials including facilitator slides and training assessments
- Developing a process for measuring the impact of training programs utilizing relevant impact assessment tools
- Building a strong pipeline of facilitators and participants leveraging on external partnership opportunities
- Sourcing for new clients and partners interested in our programs and activities
- Researching best practice training methodologies and employing strong education principles
- Managing in-house training facilities and equipment
- Maintaining updated curriculum database and training records
- Preparing training proposals and reports.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration or a related field
- Strong passion for training with a minimum of 3 years work experience as a Training Lead or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Experience in business development and client relations
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Must be a self-driven and able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Training Team Lead” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: July 31, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|