Job Title: English – French – Spanish – Portuguese – Chinese – Yoruba – Igbo – Hausa Translator / Interpreter
Job Location: Alimosho, Lagos
- We are currently seeking Technical Translators / interpreters who are bilingual in any language listed above.
- As a Technical Publications Writer / Translator, you will use your proficiency in both languages to translate hardcopy manuals and online reference materials for software products.
- You will translate software manuals, help messages, legal and human resources documents, marketing materials, and other miscellaneous documents used by internal associates and customers.
- This position requires close communication with other departments in order to produce accurate translations.
- Translate, format, edit, and publish internal and external communications and documents into a target language (s) by reading / listening thoroughly to understand the context of material in the source language.
- Proofread translated texts for technical, cultural, and grammatical accuracy to ensure texts convey the original style, meaning, and tone of the source language
- Consult and collaborate with subject matter experts in order to understand specialized concepts and translate them appropriately
- Provide consulting on cultural considerations for internal and external communications
- Complete terminology research and maintain translation memory and termbase
- Follow-up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs
- Develop and maintain style guide and glossary for the specific language
- Create and update procedures for internal team and system work processes
- BA, Master’s Degree with Minimum of 6 Years Experience.
N100,000 – 200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV + a recent Photo + Cover Letter (with details of the current location and Skype ID) to: [email protected] and CC [email protected] The subject line of your mail must be: (Your name) / Job / FR-ENTranslator
- Tell us your experience and area of expertise.
- Send us a sample of your work (include both Source language and Target language document).
- kindly indicate the position apply for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|