Job Title: Treasurer
Job Ref: TR
- Monitor and manage the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management.
- Manage foreign currency exposure and foreign transactions.
- Forecast medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements.
- Daily cash Management and all investment related decisions. Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Must have high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good understanding of modern digital financial services as well as advanced business finance and performance analysis.
- Good Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices.
- Possess Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 15 years financial experience, with at least 5 years in Treasury Management of a Bank or Financial Institution.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 27, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|