Treasury Sales Officer needed at UBA
JOB TITLE: Treasury Sales Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Monitor the activities of Company Secretaries in the various Anglophone Subsidiaries.
- Maintain appropriate enterprise-wide Subsidiary governance policies.
- Promote best practices of corporate governance in the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Take custodianship of corporate governance portfolio for the various subsidiaries.
- Provide support to Directors of subsidiaries on governance issues.
- Prepare and administer the corporate calendar for the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Standardize board packs and reporting formats for the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Ensure the integration of subsidiaries added through acquisitions.
- Assist with implementation of structured changes & initiatives affecting the subsidiaries.
- Promote accountability of all Board Members and Management across the Group to Shareholders through improved transparency and disclosure
- Create a center of excellence for Subsidiary Governance.
- to Market Risk/Internal Control/ Finance.
Required Knowledge and skills
- Broad knowledge of banking industry products and services
- In-depth knowledge of organizational structure and corporate governance best practices.
- Knowledge of International law
- Project management knowledge,
- Strong interpersonal relationship and human capital management skills
- Excellent communication and interviewing skill
- Attention to details
- Bi-lingual i.e. speaks fluent English plus any other African official language.REMUNERATION & BENEFITS: Your pay is negotiable. We offer an attractive benefits package that is highly competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) on www.ubagroup.com to apply
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|