UI / UX Designer is needed at 54gene
JOB TITLE: UI / UX Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: VP, Engineering
- We are seeking a creative and analytical UI/UX Designer to join our team
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Ultimately, You will also create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for our brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 4 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player but can work independently too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria
- Occasional domestic and international travel may be required.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|