Job Title: Underwriter
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will generate new business opportunities for the company.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers in other to attract, develop and maintain profitable businesses.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensure target delivery.
- Collect background information and assessments of risk.
- Prepare reports that detail risk assessment findings that contribute to the final decision.
- Compare various policies having similar risk undertaking and conduct actuarial studies to decide on the company’s loss records.
- Evaluate policies with regards to the company’s underwriting standards.
- Make a decision to accept, modify or reject an insurance application after scrutiny of all the required documents and studies regarding the risk involved.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in Insurance or any related courses
- Must have 2-3 years of similar experience.
Skill / Ability:
- Excellent marketing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|