Job Title: Digital Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Knowledge Enhancement:
- Be up-to-date on new economic, technological, environmental, regulatory, political and social issues or trends impacting or likely to impact Digital Banking Transaction in the bank.
- Carryout Periodic Audits:
- Supervise the review processes for the acquisition, development and deployment of Digital Banking products to ensure that they are in line with the bank’s approved policies.
- Supervise the review of the level of support to Digital Banking product by IT department to ensure that support is within approved Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Perform a comprehensive review of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all vendors that support the bank’s Digital Banking product to ensure that they are in line with the bank’s policy on SLA.
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant Control and Compliance reports to the Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Review of Income lines and performance:
- Ensure proper institution of automated revenue processing in all system based product development in the Bank
- Carry out periodic analytical review of the Bank’s revenue lines for completeness, accuracy and validity.
- Institute and enforce full revenue recognition strategies/tactics for the Bank
- Follow-up with external audits:
- Ensure prompt resolution of all open issues in the Inspection Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners Report and other Statutory Examiners Report involving business offices in IT activities.
- Minimum requisite – 2 years in the banking industry or in a Marketing / Sales related role.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|