United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Head – Subsidiary Governance
JOB TITLE: Head – Subsidiary Governance
- Monitor the activities of Company Secretaries in the various Anglophone Subsidiaries.
- Maintain appropriate enterprise-wide Subsidiary governance policies.
- Promote best practices of corporate governance in the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Take custodianship of corporate governance portfolio for the various subsidiaries.
- Provide support to Directors of subsidiaries on governance issues.
- Prepare and administer the corporate calendar for the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Standardize board packs and reporting formats for the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Ensure the integration of subsidiaries added through acquisitions.
- Assist with implementation of structured changes & initiatives affecting the subsidiaries.
- Promote accountability of all Board Members and Management across the Group to Shareholders through improved transparency and disclosure
- Create a center of excellence for Subsidiary Governance.
- to Market Risk/Internal Control/ Finance.
Required Knowledge and skills
- Broad knowledge of banking industry products and services
- In-depth knowledge of organizational structure and corporate governance best practices.
- Knowledge of International law
- Project management knowledge,
- Strong interpersonal relationship and human capital management skills
- Excellent communication and interviewing skill
- Attention to details
- Bi-lingual i.e. speaks fluent English plus any other African official language.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|