Non-governmental Organization is recruiting candidates for a UOM State Representatives.
JOB TITLE: UOM State Representatives
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Oyo, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kano, Taraba, Gombe, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Rivers
Slots: 12 (1 position per state)
Duration of Engagement: 3 months maximum
- The UOM State Representative is responsible for all field activities taking place in the target LGAs including logistic, managing human resource, supervision and quality assurance of field work
- S/he will provide day-to-day management of all activities and personnel within the state during the period of the assignment.
Terms of Reference
The UOM State Representative will serve in the following capacities:
- Maintain liaison between the field team and Program Implementation Team
- Planning of all field activities and ensuring logistic and communication support to all field teams
- Along with the individual team supervisors, plan daily data collection task
- To ensure that data collection process is in accordance with the protocol
- Supervise and monitor the data collection process in the field by visiting field teams randomly
- Act as a resource person for the field team members by providing answers and clarification to questions that may arise on the field
- Conduct all delegated work assigned by the UOM National Team Lead.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Health Sciences, or related field. Masters of Public Health will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing research activities including qualitative / quantitative data collection
- Resident in the selected state is strongly preferred
- Strong leadership, management and administrative skills
- Familiarity with carrying out key population surveys is desirable and will be an added advantage
- Must have good working knowledge of the intended state and its LGAs.
- Well-developed computer skills; Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting gender equality.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
|Job Category||Executive / Management|