JOB TITLE: User Experience Designer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Enjoys creating amazing user experiences,
- experience in designing easy-to-use UI for users who are adapting to technology.
- Designing products that help users to easily navigate, achieve their goals leading to superb funnel conversion rates.
- Grasp an understanding of the different FMCG audiences
- Apply the best UI/UX practices and creativity to provide a smooth experience to all the people we serve.
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Degree in any of Computer Science, Information System or Supply Chain
- 5+ years’ experience, Defining the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design.
- Should understand the FMCG industry
- Building functional prototypes to validate and test designs
- Conducting user research and testing
- Building and maintaining design systems
- Should have worked with Figma for at least a year
- Experience working in a startup that caters to FMCG industry will be an added advantage as well
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ready to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “User Experience” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Graphic Designer|