Job Title: Vice President, Accounts and Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for detailed accounts and financial records, as well as the integrity of the records.
- Manages the corporate budget and drives financial decisions that ensure the achievement of the organization’s financial goals and objectives.
- Oversees the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management, and monitoring process.
- Performs financial analysis, reporting, and management activities.
- Ensures that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy, correctness, and completeness.
- Monitors and manages all expenses within the allotted budget.
- Performs account reconciliation activities.
- Generates financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Monitoring and managing the impact on the Institution’s liquidity of significant income and expenditure items e.g. variation in subscription income, the Institution’s contribution to pension funds of staff.
- Conducting regular financial scenario planning and recommending the long-term investment plan and framework.
- Develops standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
- Reviews annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
- Assists in account payable and receivable activities.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Financial Accounting, Banking, and Finance or related role.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Cognate experience overseeing Account and Finance Operations.
- Prior experience working in a senior finance role in a reputable Technology or Renewable Energy firm with exposure will be an added advantage.
- Proven analytical and qualitative accounting / finance competencies.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including an understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate to the highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using “VP, ACCOUNT AND FINANCE” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|