Vice President, Investment Banking needed at Cordros Asset Management Limited.
JOB TITLE: Vice President, Investment Banking
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Role: Investment Banking
Cadre: Vice President
Reporting To: Executive Director, Cordros Capital Limited
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Management, Mathematics or Statistics, or any similar field.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS
- Possession of a Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in financial services, out of which 7 years must have been in core investment banking.
- Extensive experience in the execution and origination of Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisition transactions
- Demonstrable experience in corporate governance expected in investment banking business systems and processes, and regulatory requirements
- Proven experience in identifying and dealing with complex issues in management areas
- Well-rounded industry knowledge with a broad understanding of investment banking business
- Knowledge of the part of the financial system that focuses on raising capital through long term investment vehicles, such as debts and equities.
- Considerable knowledge of structuring transactions for the SEC and NSE approval
- Possess in-depth knowledge and expertise on the opportunities, competitive environment, regulations, and risks related to doing business in Nigeria.
- Strong financial analysis ability, quantitative skills, awareness of market and industry trends knowledge
- Well rounded, innovative, self-motivated, with a good demonstration of leadership skills and proven ability to lead a team.
- Possess strong business origination and execution capabilities
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct assessments of the economic impacts, market trends, earnings prospects, stability and profitability of investment options
- Highly numerate individual with strong financial analysis and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to structure products / services to the specific needs of Corporate clients and governments.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|