JOB TITLE Waiter / Waitress
JOB LOCATIONS: Abuja (FCT)
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- WAEC qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress.
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Basic math skills.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Team spirit.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Deadline: August 22, 2021
|Job Category||Hospitality / Food Services|