JOB TITLE: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Man ages for careers branding, recruitment advertising, resourcing and centrally manage the screening and selection processes for the bank.
- Execute a centre of excellence for talent development and recruitment.
- Collaborate with L&D to ensure utilisation of the assessment and development centre as part of the recruitment process
- Ensures the recruitment strategy is in place and regularly reviewed.
- Implements and maintains standardised approaches to assessment and selection.
- Work with SBUs to develop brief/resourcing plan for identified vacant positions and follow up with business owners to determine the its effectiveness
- Efficiently fill vacant positions and ensure alignment with approved manning levels
- Plan and organise recruitment campaigns and set up talent database and recruitment channel system
- Resourcing analytics – yield analysis, survival rate, human capital value add to recruitment process – merge with define metrics
- Oversee the non-FTEs staffing process (recruitment, redeployment, discharge, database management)
- Collaborate with L&D on developing the Bank’s talent pipeline to promote talent retention.
- Co-ordinate initiation of confirmation process, tracking, monitoring and overall supervision of confirmation of appointment.
- Manage and drive the resourcing governance process, review all job adverts to ensure audit readiness and they are in line with statutory requirements.
- Monitor and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable.
- Work with new hires to ensure a smooth transition to their new roles
- Communicate with management regarding the successes and failures of the hiring and onboarding process
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Talent Acquisition
- Minimum of 6 years experience in core Talent Acquisition/recruitment
- CIPM and/or S/PHRi (or related certifications) would be an added advantage
- Experience in the IT industry, hiring developers, etc. would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports and briefs.
- The ability to build good relationships and partnerships with key influencers across the organization.
- The ability to make logical, well-balanced and reasoned decisions.
- Able to proactively develop team dynamics and performance, ensuring quality standards are consistently achieved.
- A commitment to people development and the organizational values and behaviors that underpins the culture and value of the Bank.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to deliver projects to plan, and cost and quality.
- Emotional resilience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- A willingness to work flexibly and travel as and when required.
Deadline: January 31, 2022
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|