Jumia Recruitment 2019 Ongoing Portal Registration Here – Largest E-commerce store Jumia recruitment process for 2019 has commenced. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing portal registration.
Jumia Nigeria has over 4000 employees and counting. it is noted to be the most shopping website in Nigeria.
The company is seeking out candidates who are willing and able to work.
Are you interested in the ongoing Jumia Recruitment in Nigeria 2019? then this guide is for you
See Other high paying jobs in Nigeria
about 85.3% of Recruitment users who used our recruitment method testified that they got recruited. you too can become part of the percentage… SABMiller Nigeria is also recruiting check it out.
Furthermore, we will explain how to get the Jumia Recruitment form and how to apply via their portal.
Job Location: Lagos
Available Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria
before you apply for the ongoing recruitment, ensure to look at the below job positions.
- French Speaking Travel Advisor – Jumia Travel
- Account Manager – Jumia Food
- Java Developer – Jumia Pay
- Manager, Risk And Internal Control
- Operations Excellence Manager (Logistics)
- Quality Control And Data Management Associate (Jumia)
- Lead Financial Accountant – Jumia
- SEO Specialist – Jumia
- Inventory Reconciliation Associate – Jumia
- Fixed Assets And General Ledger Specialist – Jumia
- Associate, Accounts Receivable Operations (Jumia)
- French Speaking Travel Advisor (Jumia – Travel)
- Sales Executive – Jumia Travel
- Senior Reconciliation Specialist – Jumia Pay
- Finance Operations Manager – Jumia
- Bilingual Travel Advisor (Jumia – Travel)
- Corporate Sales Executive – Jumia Travel
- Senior Backend Developer – Jumia Pay
- Operations Excellence Manager – Jumia
- Head Of B2C Sales – Jumia
- Senior Web Engineer – Jumia
- IT Asset Management Associate
- JForce Head Of B2C – Jumia
- Senior Backend Developer – Jumia
- Systems Analyst
- Operations Excellence Manager (Supply Chain)
- Value Added Services (VAS) Manager
- Key Account Manager, Fashion
Jumia Recruitment Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- 20 years of age and not above 35 years of age
- Good communication Skills
- Can work with or no supervision.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office suites software (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
How to apply for Jumia Nigeria Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to Admin@recruitmenttrust.com
When is the Jumia registration closing date?
we currently do not know when the Jumia Nigeria registration closing date is, but as soon as we get hold of that information, it will be updated here.
Has Jumia 2019 job Begun?
The report has it that Jumia has started recruiting for 2019.