Michael Stevens Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 – Learn how you can apply for the ongoing Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment job Vacancies.
Are you interested in the Ongoing Michael Stevens Consulting 2019 Job Vacancies? if yes, then this guide is for you.
Michael Stevens Consulting recruits a handful of Nigerians who are willing to work.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Michael Stevens Consulting before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment application form is free.
Here, we have outlined the necessary step that will guide you to have a successful application
Latest Vacancies at Michael Stevens Consulting
The firm has announced its desperate need for candidates who are willing and able to work in the following job position.
|Graduate Client Relationship Accountant at a Financial Institution||VIEW JOB|
|Loan Portfolio Officers at a Financial Institution||VIEW JOB|
|Head, Learning, and Development||VIEW JOB|
|General Manager||VIEW JOB|
|Chief Operating Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Business Development Executive (L&D)||VIEW JOB|
|Manager, Learning and Development||VIEW JOB|
|Manager, Human Capital Consulting/ Executive Search||VIEW JOB|
|Site Engineer at a Reputable EPC Company||VIEW JOB|
|Logistics Coordinator||VIEW JOB|
|Electrical Support Technician||VIEW JOB|
|Mechanical Support Technician||VIEW JOB|
Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment 2019 – About Company
Michael Stevens Consulting is a human resource and business advisory which was founded in 1991.
The international firm has its wings across Ghana, Nigeria, The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia. They do have over 20 years of experience providing expert financial advice for both businesses and individuals.
Michael Stevens Consulting headquarters is located at 22B, Rafiu Shittu, Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
Check out other jobs:
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment
- CA Global Recruitment
- Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment
- UnoCasa Limited Recruitment
- eHealth4everyone Recruitment
- ICAP (Columbia University) Recruitment
- Azarai Recruitment
- Henox Technologies Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Vasiti.com Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Recruitment
- Hanein Group Recruitment
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation Recruitment
- Sterling Resources Recruitment
- Pickmeup International Company
- Swift Networks Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Limited Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Attention to details.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual levels
- equivalent experience in a related field, or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- not less than 18 years of age.
- Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
How to apply for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment 2019
To apply for the ongoing Michael Stevens Consulting recruitment 2019, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click on ‘VIEW JOB‘ beside any of the JOB TITLE.
When is the Michael Stevens Consulting Application Closing date?
the Michael Stevens Consulting job vacancies 2019 application closing date was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know