Police Constable Recruitment 2020 process has commenced. Download Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2020 application form Online or Register via their portal.
Recently FG announced the recruitment of constables for community policing for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2020 portal Registration
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 21 and 50 years old.
- The community, police Commissioners, ACPs and DPOs are expected to study Police Act 49 and 50 for guidance.
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- Must be of good character and who will eventually be recruited as special constables.
- Education: you much have an o level certificate which much includes a least 5 credit (mathematics and English)WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- EFCC Recruitment
- African Development Bank (AfDB) Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Best Recruitment Companies in Nigeria
- GIG Group Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- Bolt (Taxify) Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing Nigeria Police Constable recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Nigeria Police Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know