Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019/2020: The Nigerian Army has announced it’s massive DSSC & SSC Recruitment for graduates and undergraduates.
Here is how you can apply for the ongoing Nigeria army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019/2020.
If you are interested in this recruitment, Keep Reading…
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. Therefore, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC recruitment 2019 process.
In fact, after reading this guide, and carefully following our steps, you will definitely get recruited.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC recruitment before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment include:
- What is the Nigerian army dssc requirement
- news on Nigerian army dssc 2018/2019
- nigerian army dssc recruitment 2018
- How to apply for the Nigerian army dssc and ssc
- nigerian army dssc training
- is the nigeria army recruitment 2019 out
- nigerian army recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian army dssc shortlistment lists just to name a few…
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to DSS 2019 Recruitment.
- 1 Available Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC vacancies in Nigeria
- 2 Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- 3 How to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019
- 4 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM GROUP
Others also applied For:
Available Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC vacancies in Nigeria
1.) Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Officers Recruitment (SSC 46/2020)
3.) Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (Army Aviation)
4.) Air Traffic Controller/Communicator
5.) Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
6.) Officer – Directorate of Army Physical Training
7.) Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineer
8.) Officer-Directorate of Army Public Relations
9.) Officer – Directorate of Islamic Affairs
10.) Officer-Directorate of Legal Service
11.) Nigerian Army Education Officer
12.) Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
13.) Chaplain (Protestant)
14.) Army Corps Officer – Military Police
15.) Nigerian Army Finance Officer
16.) Army Band Officer
17.) Professional – Allied to Medicine
20.) Dental Therapist and Dental Technologist
21.) Clinical Psychologist
23.) General Duty Medical/Dental Officer
24.) Medical and Dental Consultant
25.) Army Ordnance Officer
26.) Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
27.) Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
28.) Army Intelligence Officer
29.) Army Signals Officer
30.) Army Engineer
31.) Pilot (Rotary)
Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Below are the general requirements that will qualify you to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC recruitment. However, ensure you do fit for the requirement in other to have a successful application.
- Minimum of a BSC or HND in any related field
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 32 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years of age by January 2020.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These could be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of the study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Only post-secondary academic credentials obtained from 2010 to date will be considered.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders.
- They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity.
Conditions of Service
- Direct Short Service Commission will be granted for 15 years, for an initial period of 8 years, renewable yearly for another period of 7 years. Direct Regular Commission may be granted on conversion after 3 years as a commissioned officer.
- Conversion to Direct Regular Commission is not automatic. It is based on the availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Direct Short Service Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army
- Applicants who successfully complete the military training shall be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant.
How to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019
To apply for this Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC recruitment 2019/2020.
- CLICK HERE and add your email, to get Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC recruitment updates!
- Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC portal at http://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/ to apply
Method of application:
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- Read the qualification criteria.
- From the home page, select the DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during the interview.
Note: Applicants are to submit ONLY one registration.
For further information, you may call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily while the portal is yet open or visit www.army.mil.ng
Department of Military Secretary,
Asokoro – Abuja.
When is Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Application Closing date?
The Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019 application closing date ends 28th September 2019.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know… remember to SHARE with your friends on Facebook