Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment 2019/2020 for graduates has commenced. Here is how you can apply for Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment vacancies today.
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. in this article, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recruitment 2019 process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) nigeria before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment include:
- Is Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2019 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment form?
- When will Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2019 Recruitment,
- 1 About Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment
- 2 Available Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) vacancies in Nigeria
- 3 How to apply for Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment 2019
- 4 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM GROUP
About Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is one of three Universities established in Nigeria between 1961 and 1962 as a result of the report submitted to the Federal Government in September 1960, by a Commission it appointed in April 1959 under the Chairmanship of Sir Eric Ashby, Master of Clare College, Cambridge, to survey the needs of post-secondary and higher education in Nigeria over the next twenty years. On 8th June 1961 the Law providing for the establishment of the Provisional Council of the University was formally inaugurated under the Chairmanship of Chief Rotimi Williams.
The institution has announced its desperate need for candidates who are willing and able to work in the following job position.
Available Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) vacancies in Nigeria
|N/B||Vacancy Title||Closing Date||Duty Station|
|1||Medical Laboratory Scientist II||Not Specified||Osun|
|2||Library Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|3||Higher Library Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|4||Senior Library Officer||5th September 2019.||Osun|
|5||Principal Library Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|6||Engineer II (Electrical)||Not Specified||Osun|
|7||Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment for Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye Professorial Chair|
5th September, 2019.
|8||Higher Technical Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|9||Senior Technical Officer (Planning)||Not Specified||Osun|
|10||Principal Technical Officer II (Mechanical/Electrical)||Not Specified||Osun|
|11||Artist II and I||Not Specified||Osun|
|12||Workshop Supervisor (Carpentry)||Not Specified||Osun|
|13||Agricultural Superintendent||Not Specified||Osun|
|14||Technical Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|15||Technical Officer (Curator)||Not Specified||Osun|
|16||Pharmacist I||Not Specified||Osun|
|17||Medical Social Work Officer (Grade II)||Not Specified||Osun|
|19||Medical Imaging Scientist||Not Specified||Osun|
|20||Nursing Officer I||Not Specified||Osun|
|22||Assistant Lecturer (Agricultural and Environmental Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|23||Medical Laboratory Technologist I||Not Specified||Osun|
|24||Senior Research Fellow (Natural History Museum)||Not Specified||Osun|
|25||Junior Research Fellow (Natural History Museum)||Not Specified||Osun|
|26||Pupil Engineer (Network)/Network Administrator II||Not Specified||Osun|
|27||Technologist II||Not Specified||Osun|
|28||Systems Programmer II/Web-Application Developer||Not Specified||Osun|
|29||Senior Artist II||Not Specified||Osun|
|30||Artist III||Not Specified||Osun|
|31||Technologist I||Not Specified||Osun|
|32||Assistant Lecturer (Chemical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|33||Assistant Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|34||Lecturer II (Mechanical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|35||Assistant Sports Coach (Scrabble, Table-Tennis)||Not Specified||Osun|
|36||Lecturer I (Mechanical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|37||Assistant Groundsman III||Not Specified||Osun|
|38||Lecturer I (Materials Science & Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|39||Lecturer II (Materials Science & Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|40||Assistant Lecturer (Food Science & Technology)||Not Specified||Osun|
|41||Lecturer I (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|42||Senior Lecturer (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|43||Assistant Lecturer (Computer Science & Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|44||Planning Officer II||Not Specified||Osun|
|45||Senior Lecturer (Surveying and Geo-informatics)||Not Specified||Osun|
|46||Lecturer II (Civil Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|47||Lecturer I (Civil Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|48||Lecturer I (Chemical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|59||Lecturer II (Chemical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|50||Confidential Secretary II|
5th September, 2019.
How to apply for Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conferences/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with the date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to the address below:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife – Osun State.
“For the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”
- Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
- Only the applications of short- listed candidates will be acknowledged.
When is Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Application Closing date?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment 2019 application closing date was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know