Paystack Recruitment 2019 has commenced. Paystack announced its available job position in Nigeria for graduates who are willing to work. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing Paystack Recruitment 2019.
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. in this article, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Paystack Recruitment 2019 process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Paystack before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Paystack Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Paystack Recruitment include:
- Is Paystack Nigeria 2019 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Paystack Recruitment form?
- When will Paystack Nigeria start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need Paystack 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Paystack Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to Paystack 2019 Recruitment
About Paystack: All You Need to know about Paystack Company
Paystack was founded in 2015 by Shola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi. The Company builds technology to help Africa’s best businesses grow – from new startups to market leaders launching new business models.
They make it easy for businesses to accept secure payments from multiple local and global payment channels, and then we provide tools to help you retain existing customers, and acquire new ones.
Also, Apply For
- Belema Oil Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies In Nigeria – Apply Now
- Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 [10 Job Positions] – Apply Via total.com.ng
- Kaduna State Scholarship 2019 Online Application Form
- Nigeria Custom Service 2019 Shortlisted Candidates List – Download PDF
- Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Recruitment
Latest Job positions at PayStack:
|N/B||Vacancy Title||Closing Date||Duty Station|
|1||Technical Product Specialist||Ongoing||Lagos|
|2||Technical Product Specialist (French)||Ongoing||Lagos|
|3||Customer Support Representative (French)||Ongoing||Lagos|
|6||Technical Product Specialist||Closed||Lagos|
|7||Customer Support Representative||Closed||Lagos|
|9||Technical Product Specialist (French)||Closed||Lagos|
|10||Product Specialist (Mandarin)||Closed||Lagos|
|11||Customer Support Representative (French)||Closed||Lagos|
|13||Product Operations Associate||Closed||Lagos|
PayStack Recruitment Requirements:
Before you apply, note that PayStack Recruitment is open for graduates in Nigeria. below are the general requirements.
- A Bsc Degree in Science
- Attention to details.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Competitive salary
- Housing assistance
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Gym membership
- Free lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
How to apply for PayStack Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit the website at https://paystack.com/careers for detailed information and how to apply.
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
- To apply, click the “Apply for this job” button
- Complete all the required questions
- After you submit this application form, you’ll receive an email with a link to an online aptitude test.
- Please complete the aptitude test as soon as possible. Your application will not be considered complete until the aptitude test is submitted.
- Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Emmanuel Quartey or Ik Obi at email@example.com
When is PayStack Application Closing date?
The PayStack Recruitment 2019 application closing date was not specified. However, we are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know