PWC Recruitment 2019 for graduate has commenced. Learn the best method to apply the ongoing PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) job vacancies.
Here is how you can apply for PWC ongoing recruitment. Discover the necessary techniques to help you get a job position in PWC.
Before diving into the recruitment, Note that this PWC recruitment information will also help you stay informed more than every other PWC recruitment applicants
PWC was founded in 1998. It is known as PricewaterhouseCoopers. The company is a professional service Firm, one of the largest professional service companies in the world.
As of 2018, the company was said to generate over 41.3 billion USD in revenue, with a total asset of 57.050 billion USD.
Also, Apply For
- Baker Hughes Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Snaps Jobs 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Driver at Google 2019 Vacancies begins
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begin
- IBEDC Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Cadbury Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- African Development Bank Recruitment 2019 – Vacancies Begins
- Genesis Group Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
With over 250,930 employees worldwide. PricewaterhouseCoopers is out seeking Nigerians who are willing to work.
Over the year, we had gather intel on the issue of unemployment in Nigerian, and we discovered that one of the issues that get candidates denied is due to the fact they do not have adequate information on the job they are applying for.
Furthermore, We will provide you with the best method that will grant you a successful portal registration.
All Open job position at PWC in Nigeria
1.) Audit Contract
Deadline: 4th October, 2019.
2.) Head, Financial Services Division
Deadline: 17th October, 2019.
3.) Chief Information Officer
Deadline: 27th September, 2019.
4.) Chief Operating Officer
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
5.) Manager – Assurance Financial Services
Deadline: 25th September, 2019.
- HND or BSc in the related field
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Accounting experience
- Strong understanding of the Securities and Exchange Commission’s reporting principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage large sets of data
- Ability to work in a fast –paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Proven track record of working in a Financial Service and working as a Financial Reporting Manager
- Ability to execute and follow- through to completion and documentation
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Good written and verbal skills.
How to apply for PWC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing PWC recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
Here is how you can apply for PWC recruitment:
- An email Account (Gmail or Yahoo mail)
- A Valid Identity card (Government Issued)
- Next visit Portal
- Choose the “Graduate Recruitment”
- Select your preferred job position and apply.
- Kindly fill all required entries
When is the PWC Application Closing Date?
we currently do not know The PWC recruitment application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Also, Apply For Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.