Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment 2019/2020 – Learn how you can apply for the ongoing Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment job Vacancies.
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment before you apply.
In case you’ve not known before, the Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
- 1 About Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Organization
- 2 Latest Job Vacancies at Search for Common Ground (SFCG)
- 3 Check out other jobs:
- 4 Requirements:
- 5 How to Apply For Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment 2019 Latest vacancies
About Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Organization
Search for Common Ground which is currently in 36 countries, is an international non-profile organization with a mission to transform the way the world deals with conflict.
The Search for Common Ground (SFCG) announced it’s 2019 recruitment process and is looking for candidates who are willing to work.
Latest Job Vacancies at Search for Common Ground (SFCG)
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
|Safety and Security Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator||VIEW JOB|
|Child Protection Project Manager||VIEW JOB|
Check out other jobs:
- Pickmeup International Company
- Swift Networks Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Limited Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Simba Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- Save the Children Recruitment
- Meadow Hall Group (MHG) Recruitment
- Canon Recruitment
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment
- EdoJobs Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment
- Bemil Recruitment
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: social work, international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in planning and management in child protection related areas is required;
- Experience in emergency response is essential
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in program development in child protection related areas in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is considered as an added advantage
Other Relevant Requirements:
- Highly organized and systematic with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and working skills enjoy a multicultural work environment;
How to Apply For Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment 2019 Latest vacancies
To apply for the ongoing Search for Common Ground (SFCG) recruitment 2019, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click on ‘VIEW JOB‘ beside any of the JOB TITLE.
When is the Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Application Closing date?
The Search for Common Ground (SFCG) job vacancies 2019 application closing date was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know