Simba Group Recruitment 2019/2020 has begun for graduate and undergraduate. Simba Group Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing Simba Group vacancies 2019.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Simba Group before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Simba Group Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the Simba Group Recruitment include:
- Is Simba Group 2019 job application form out?
- Any Latest vacancies at Simba group near me?
- What are the Available Simba recruitment in Port Harcourt
- I need Simba 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the Simba Group Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to Simba Group 2019 Recruitment.
Simba Group Recruitment 2019- About Company
Simba Group is a Nigerian conglomerate company which was founded in 1988.
The company consists of different services such as agriculture, alternative energy, backup power supply systems, networking and data transmission, ICT infrastructure development, and commercial vehicles sales and servicing and much more.
The Simba Group headquarters is located at 77/79 Eric Moore Road, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. The firm has announced its desperate need for candidates who are willing and able to work in the following job position.
Also, Apply For:
Recent Simba Group Recruitment Job Position
|Nb.||Vacancy Title||Closing Date||Duty Station|
|1||Inverter-Solar Technician||1st September 2019||Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt-Rivers|
|2||MIS Officer||1st September 2019||Lagos, Nigeria|
|3||MIS Data Executive||31st August 2019||Lagos, Nigeria|
|4||Service Engineer – Automobile Workshop||30th September 2019||East, Lagos and North, Nigeria|
|5||Channel Sales Manager – Motorcycles/Tricycles||31st August 2019||East, Lagos and North|
Simba Group Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Attention to details.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual levels
- equivalent experience in a related field, or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- not less than 18 years of age.
- Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
How to apply for Simba Recruitment 2019
To apply for this Simba Group Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Nigeria recruitment updates
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Check out http://www.simba.com.ng/careers/ for latest vacancies
When is Simba Application Closing date?
The Simba Group Recruitment 2019 application closing date was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know