TaRL Africa Recruitment 2019/2020 for graduates has commenced. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing TaRL Africa job vacancies in nigeria.
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the TaRL Africa Recruitment before you apply.
As you read on you will get to know everything needed and tip that has helped Thousands of recruitment Trust users and these tips will certainly help you.
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. in this article, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
In case you’ve not known before, the TaRL Africa Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about TaRL Africa Recruitment include:
- Is TaRL Africa 2019 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 TaRL Africa Recruitment form?
- When will TaRL Africa start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need TaRL Africa 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for TaRL Africa Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to TaRL Africa recruitment 2019.
TaRL Africa Recruitment 2019 – About Company
TaRL Africa also Known as Teaching at the Right Level is a non-governmental organisation owned by an Indian charitable trust. Their aim is to, targets the root of the learning crisis by transforming the structures that lead to it.
Also, Apply For
1.) TaRL Technical Lead
2.) Measurement and Monitoring Associate
3.) Research and Learning Associate
TaRL Africa Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- A postgraduate degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Education or a related field;
- A minimum of four years’ experience working in similar measurement and monitoring positions
- Conversant with data collection platforms and data analysis software
- Understands national learning assessment data
- Understands country data systems (Ministry and big projects)
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in Northern Nigeria
- Strong preference for Kano State resident
- Language skills: Hausa
- Willing to work
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
How to Apply For TaRL Africa Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Visit the career centre at https://www.teachingattherightlevel.org/ Select the job you are interested in and apply.
When is TaRL Africa Application Closing date?
The TaRL Africa Recruitment 2019 application closing date was not all specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know