Learn how you can apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019. the job vacancies are available for all Nigerians who are willing to work. You can apply via their portal www.total.com.ng Today!
Note: This guide is for interested candidates either graduates or non-graduates. who want to apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. in this article, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 process.
Furthermore, There are many things you need to understand about Total Nigeria before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Total Nigeria Recruitment include:
- Is Total Nigeria 2019 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Total Nigeria Recruitment form?
- When will Total Nigeria start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need Total Nigeria 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Total NigeriaRecruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to Total Nigeria 2019 Recruitment.
Available Job positions at Total Nigeria below:
1.) Legal Counsel
2.) HRIS Engineer
3.) Telecommunications Maintenance Engineer
4.) Contracts Engineer
5.) Senior Buyer
6.) Processing Geophysicist
7.) Reservoir Engineer (Graduate & Exp.)
8.) Senior Geophysicist – Exploration
9.) Mechanical Engineer
10.) Metering Engineer
11.) Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
12.) Shipping Officer
13.) QA/QC & PDMS Data Management Engineer
14.) Safety Operations Support Engineer
15.) Senior Piping Engineer
16.) Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
17.) Head of Piping
18.) Buyer (Graduate & Exp.)
Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- A Bachelors Degree/ HND from any accredited institutions
- Willing to work with little or no supervision
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Also, apply for
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2019 Portal Registration Here
- Dhl Recruitment 2019 Online Portal Registration Here
- DPR Recruitment 2019 Process, Form & Portal Registration
- Unilever Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Online Application Here
How to apply For Total Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit the website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information and how to apply.
Tips for navigating the website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’.
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, the period of study
- State of origin
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, the period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know