UNDP Recruitment 2019. Here is how you can apply for the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) ongoing job vacancy.
Here we are going to point out the necessary criteria that has helped thousands of Recruitment trust users get recruited. and if you follow our guide, you will get recruited on the ongoing UNDP Recruitment 2019.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment before you apply.
In case you’ve not known before, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the UNDP Recruitment include:
- undp jobs in africa
- latest undp jobs in nigeria 2019
- undp login
- ongoing undp nigeria recruitment
- entry level un jobs
- unicef jobs
- who jobs in nigeria
- undp abuja
- how to apply for undp recruitment 2019
Available Job Vacancy at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
1.) Communications Specialist
2.) Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Specialist
3.) Human Rights Specialist
UNDP Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- Interested applicants must have the West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Interested applicants must also have a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage to you, so if you are computer literate, you are one way ahead of others.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a requirement. The ability to communicate effectively in French is an asset.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2019. (Midnight New York, USA)
How to apply for UNDP Recruitment 2019
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Nigeria recruitment updates
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the UNDP career portal at https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruit.html
Important information for US Permanent Residents (‘Green Card’ holders)
- Under US immigration law, acceptance of a staff position with UNDP, an international organization, may have significant implications for US Permanent Residents. UNDP advises potential applicants for all professional level posts that, in most cases, they either have to relinquish their US Permanent Resident status and accept a G-4 visa or have made a valid application for US citizenship prior to commencement of employment.
- UNDP is not in a position to provide advice or assistance on applying for US citizenship and therefore applicants are advised to seek the advice of competent immigration lawyers regarding any such application.
- UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
- UNDP is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know and don’t forget to share with friends and family!