US Embassy Recruitment 2020 job Vacancies Begin. Learn how to can get a successful Application, on the ongoing US Embassy Career job vacancies 2020.
Are you interested in the US Embassy Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for graduate and undergraduate? if yes, then keep reading.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, There are many things you need to understand about the US Embassy before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the US Embassy Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the US Embassy Recruitment include:
- Is US Embassy 2020 job application form out?
- Any Latest vacancies at US Embassy near me?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 US Embassy Recruitment form?
- When will US Embassy Nigeria 2020 Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the US Embassy Recruitment 2020 Form?
- US Embassy recruitment
- I need US Embassy 2020 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the US Embassy Recruitment Portal 2020? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to US Embassy 2020 Recruitment.
Also, Apply For
Latest US Embassy Job Vacancies Positions
Deputy Director For Programs
|JOB TITLE||Deputy Director For Programs|
|JOB TYPE||Full Time|
|ANNUAL SALARY||NGN22,700,692 per annum|
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Doctorate Degree: Medical Degree or PhD in Public Health or Health Policy or equivalent is required
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible senior public health experience in public health service delivery projects within an HIV/AIDS field, while working closely with the Ministry of Health or other stakeholders in the public health field is required. Additional two (2) years managerial responsibilities with multiple staffing reporting is required.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of the programs, policies, regulations, protocols and ethical considerations applicable to the development and administration of national or international HIV/AIDS and other disease public health programs
- S/he must have an excellent understanding of the public health system in Nigeria and a good working knowledge of the U.S. Government public health programs and strategies, especially those related to PEPFAR. A detailed working knowledge of other host government and international public health systems is required
- Working knowledge of administrative, budgeting and fiscal management systems in the support of funding mechanisms such as contracts, cooperative agreements, grants, and purchase requisitions.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to work with all levels of staff in a team setting to accomplish program goals
- A high level of oral and written communication skills is required in order to convey program progress, technical requirement and to influence other collaborative organizations engaged in HIV/AIDS Programs to adopt appropriate strategies for their program activities
- Good working knowledge of higher level mathematical calculations, computer programs and software, with good keyboarding skills that include speed and accuracy.
Other Job Positions:
1.) Boat Pilot (SPEAR Boat Pilot)
Salary: NGN3,213,591; USD $23,368 per annum.
Deadline: 17th June, 2019.
2.) U.S. Consulate Recruitment for Trades Helper
Salary: N2,677,993 per annum.
3.) U.S. Consulate Recruitment for Security Investigator
Salary range: N8,383,885 per annum
4.) U.S. Consulate Recruitment for Telephone Operator
Salary range: N2,999,666 (USD $26,233) per annum
How to apply for US Embassy Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit the Genesis website at https://ng.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/ for detailed information and how to apply.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know