Women for Women International (WfWI) Recruitment 2019/2020 – Learn how you can apply for the ongoing Women for Women International Recruitment job Vacancies.
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the International Institute of Women for Women International (WfWI) Recruitment before you apply.
In case you’ve not known before, the Women for Women International (WfWI) Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
- 1 Latest Vacancies at Women for Women International (WfWI)
- 2 About Women for Women International (WfWI) – The Company
- 3 Check out other jobs:
- 4 Requirements:
- 5 How to Apply For Women for Women International (WfWI) Recruitment 2019 Latest vacancies
Latest Vacancies at Women for Women International (WfWI)
|Data Collector||VIEW JOB|
|Safety & Security Coordinator||VIEW JOB|
|Men’s Engagement Program Assistant||VIEW JOB|
About Women for Women International (WfWI) – The Company
Women for Women International (WfWI) was found since 1993 and has served over 500,000 women in 8 conflict-affected countries, they have supported the most marginalized women to earn and save money, improve health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community, and connect to networks for support.
Check out other jobs:
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment
- CA Global Recruitment
- Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment
- UnoCasa Limited Recruitment
- eHealth4everyone Recruitment
- ICAP (Columbia University) Recruitment
- Azarai Recruitment
- Henox Technologies Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Vasiti.com Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Recruitment
- Hanein Group Recruitment
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation Recruitment
- Sterling Resources Recruitment
- Pickmeup International Company
- Swift Networks Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Limited Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
Skill and Competencies:
- Good Communication skill and ability to probe and extract information
- Knowledge of basic research methods
- Data collection skill
- Ability to understand and speak Hausa language fluently
- Organization and attention to details
- Ability to handle and organize data
How to Apply For Women for Women International (WfWI) Recruitment 2019 Latest vacancies
To apply for the ongoing Women for Women International (WfWI) recruitment 2019, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click on ‘VIEW JOB‘ beside any of the JOB TITLE.
When is the Women for Women International (WfWI) Application Closing date?
The Women for Women International (WfWI) job vacancies 2019 application closing date was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know