WAEC recruitment 2019/2020 has commenced. Here you can download the WAEC recruitment Form or register via Portal. Learn how to can get a successful Application, on the ongoing WAEC Recruitment vacancies 2019. WAEC is also Known as the West African Examinations Council.
Are you interested in the WAEC Recruitment 2019 Vacancies for graduate and undergraduate? if yes, then keep reading.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, There are many things you need to understand about WAEC before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the WAEC Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the WAEC Recruitment include:
- Is WAEC 2019 job application form out?
- Any Latest vacancies at WAEC near me?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 WAEC Recruitment form?
- When will WAEC Nigeria 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the West African Examinations Council Recruitment 2019 Form?
- WAEC recruitment
- I need WAEC 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the WAEC Recruitment Portal 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to WAEC 2019 Recruitment.
Latest WAEC Job Recruitment Positions
1.) Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
2.) Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
3.) Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
4.) Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
5.) Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
6.) Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
7.) Assistant Registrar II (History)
8.) Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
9.) Mechanical Engineer II
10.) Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
11.) Human Resource Management Officer II
12.) Electrical Engineer II
13.) Quantity Surveyor II
14.) Assistant Registrar II (French)
15.) Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
16.) Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
17.) Application Programmer II
18.) Database Administrator II
19.) Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
20.) Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects) Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
21.) Accountant II
22.) Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
23.) Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
24.) Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
25.) Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
WAEC Recruitment 2019 Form & Portal Requirments
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age as at the close of the Advertisement.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be self-motivated and able to write good reports; analyse and review research reports; be able to work extra hours with little or no supervision;
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and be open and able to lead change; Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- Be an organiser/planner with the ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2019
interested and qualified candidates should: Visit the WAEC Recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/ to apply.
- For new users, when the page opens, kindly click the “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification pager” at the bottom of the page.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail.
- You can also verify your account by Clicking Here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button
When is WAEC Application Closing date?
14th July 2019.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know