First Bank Recruitment 2020 process has commenced. – Quickly apply the ongoing First Bank Recruitment 2020 job vacancies today.
Are you interested in the Ongoing First Bank Recruitment 2020? if yes, then this guide is for you.
Here is how you can apply for First Bank ongoing recruitment. Discover the necessary techniques to help you get a job position in First Bank .
Before diving into the recruitment, Note that this First Bank recruitment information will also help you stay informed more than every other First Bank recruitment applicants
Recent First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Job Position
|JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE|
|Analyst, IT Finance and Vendor Management||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Analyst End User Support||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Analyst Communication, User Education and Adoption – IT Care||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Analyst, Testing||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Analyst, Channels Infrastructure||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Head, IT Applications Testing Management and Quality Assurance||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Team Lead, Application Development||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|VIEW ALL FIRST BANK JOBS|
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Basic Accounting/Budgeting Knowledge
- Curriculum Planning
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Adult Learning
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- High-level consultation and negotiation skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
Also, apply for:
- Genesis Group Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Western Cape Education Department (WCED) Vacancies
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Transnet Vacancies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Other relevant Science disciplines
- 0 to 3 years working experience preferably in data management related roles
- Experience with business systems
- Exposure to data quality management principles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some exposure to project management principles and practices is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to details and good time-management skills
How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing First Bank of Nigeria recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the First Bank of Nigeria Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
When is the First Bank Recruitment Registration Closing Date?
We do not have any information on when the First Bank recruitment will end. once we hold that information, we will update it.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know