first bank recruitment 2019/2020: Learn how you can apply for the First bank job recruitment and also download the Application Form and register via the recruitment portal.
The first bank of Nigeria is the largest bank in Nigeria, making it the highest money deposit bank and revenue generated.
Are you interested in the Ongoing First Bank Recruitment 2019? if yes, then this guide is for you.
Therefore, here is another opportunity for Nigerians who are seeking for more secure employment.
We find out that a couple of Nigerian finds it difficult to have a successful registration, as a result, we took it upon ourselves to make this proper guide.
Furthermore, We will provide you with the best method that will grant you a successful portal registration.
Before we dive into the recruitment process, Note that the First Bank recruitment 2019 is free.
You are advised, not to pay anyone. if forced, be sure to report the individual to the closest police around you.
See Other high paying jobs in Nigeria
- 1 Recent First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Job Position
- 2 How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- 3 When is the First Bank Recruitment Registration Closing Date?
- 4 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM GROUP
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Requirement
83.6% of Recruitment Trust users confirmed that they got accepted using our step. Therefore, I will urge you to follow every information presented on this site. in other to get you recruited. here is the general requirement recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Basic Accounting/Budgeting Knowledge
- Curriculum Planning
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Adult Learning
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- High-level consultation and negotiation skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
Also, apply for:
- Genesis Group Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Vacancies In Nigeria
- Western Cape Education Department (WCED) Vacancies 2019 Jobs Recruitment In South Africa
- British High Commission Recruitment 2019 Online Portal Registration
- Transnet Vacancies 2019 Online Application Form
Recent First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Job Position
|1||Financial Advisor||Apply Now|
|2||First Bank of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (FMAP)||Apply Now|
|3||Graduate Data Governance Associate||Apply Now|
|4||Graduate Master Data Management Associate||Apply Now|
|5||Graduate Data Analytics Associate||Apply Now|
|6||Graduate Data Quality Management Associate||Apply Now|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Other relevant Science disciplines
- 0 to 3 years working experience preferably in data management related roles
- Experience with business systems
- Exposure to data quality management principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Some exposure to project management principles and practices is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to details and good time-management skills
How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Click on any of the job position ‘Apply Now‘ to apply
When is the First Bank Recruitment Registration Closing Date?
We do not have any information on when the recruitment will end. once we hold that information, we will update it.
Have the First Bank Vacancies Begun?
The report has it that the First Bank has not begun recruiting for 2019.
Yes! we understand that numerous website carries out false information on how to apply for the 2019 First Bank recruitment. be wise.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Kindly check back our website, as we will inform you when the recruitment begins
Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know