Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020 has commenced. Learn how you can apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment portal Registration via http://www.nse.com.ng/
Note: This guide is for interested candidates either graduates or non-graduates. who want to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing NSE Recruitment process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about NSE before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about NSC Recruitment include:
- Is NSE Nigeria 2019 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment form?
- When will NSE Nigeria start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need NSE 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to NSE 2019 Recruitment
- 1 About Nigerian Stock Exchange Organisation
- 2 Latest/Available Vacancies at NSE
- 3 Also, apply for:
- 4 General Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- 5 How to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 via Portal
- 6 When is the NSE Application Closing date?
- 7 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM GROUP
About Nigerian Stock Exchange Organisation
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The NSE, a registered company limited by guarantee, was founded in 1960 and it is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Nigeria. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services and more.
Latest/Available Vacancies at NSE
|Nb||Vacancy Title||Closing Date||Job Location|
|1||Legal Associate||10th September 2019||Lagos|
|2||Manager, Disciplinary Unit||10th September 2019||Lagos|
|3||Internal Control & Compliance Analyst||10th September 2019||Lagos|
|4||Media & Internal Engagement Analyst||2nd September 2019||Lagos|
|5||Product Specialist – Indices||Closed||Lagos|
|6||Product Specialist – Indices II||not specified||Lagos|
|7||Product Manager, Fixed Income & Currencies Markets||30th July 2019.||Lagos|
|8||Customer Service Executive||Closed||Lagos|
|9||Head – Secondary Markets||Closed||Lagos|
|10||Head, Retail Investor Coverage||Closed||Lagos|
|11||Product Analyst, Thematic Assets||Closed||Lagos|
|12||Product Analyst, ETPs & Indices||Closed||Lagos|
|14||Information Security Analyst||Closed||Lagos|
|15||Product Specialist, Fixed Income & Currencies Markets||Closed||Lagos|
|16||Product Specialist – Indices||Closed||Lagos|
Also, apply for:
General Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- First degree in quantitative or business-related areas
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA) or professional certification and licenses
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Excellent Time Management & Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent problem solving and structuring skills
- Relevant experience in trading, sales and operations of Bonds and other Fixed Income products
- Strategic Planning & Analytical
- Good Understanding of Market Quality Statistics & Best Execution Principles
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal
- Excellent Verbal and Written Presentation
- Good working knowledge on institutional and wholesales distribution channels
- Knowledge of order flow drivers and the eco-system around the entire order live cycle
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management
How to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 via Portal
To apply for this NSE Recruitment 2019/2020.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Nigeria recruitment updates
Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit the website at https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/index to apply.
When is the NSE Application Closing date?
We currently do Not Have information to when the NSE application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know