NIS Recruitment 2019/2020 has commenced. Here is how you can download the nis recruitment Form and register via portal at nisrecruitment.org.ng http://immigration.gov.ng/ or http://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
The Nigeria Immigration Service is also known as NIS.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, There are many things you need to understand about NIS before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the NIS Recruitment include:
- Is NIS 2019 job application form out?
- When is the nis recruitment closing date
- What are the nis recruitment latest news
- How can i find the immigration recruitment portal 2019
- I need NIS 2019 Recruitment updates,
- Best method to apply nigeria immigration service recruitment 2019
- How can I apply for the NIS Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to NIS 2019 Recruitment.
- 1 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 – About NIS
- 2 Available NIS Recruitment Positions
- 3 Nigeria NIS Recruitment Requirments
- 4 How To Apply or Register for the NIS Recruitment
- 5 When is NIS Application Closing date?
- 6 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM GROUP
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 – About NIS
Nigerian Immigration Service left the Nigerian Police force in 1958. as an independent organization. since then, they have been in charge of immigration activities in Nigeria.
The Immigration service has announced its recruitment to the candidates who are willing to serve Nigeria diligently
Available NIS Recruitment Positions
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II
- Immigration Assistant III
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration
- Senior Inspector Of Immigration
- Nigeria Immigration Service – Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspector
- Nigeria Immigration Service – Superintendent Cadre
Nigeria NIS Recruitment Requirments
- You Must Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- from 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- minimum of 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability. Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopaedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Also, Reading: Npower Registration
How To Apply or Register for the NIS Recruitment
- Visit www.nisrecruitment.org.ng to get started
- Register with your email address
- check your email to get a confirmation message
- verify your email address
- after verifying your email, log in to continue your registration
When is NIS Application Closing date?
The NIS Recruitment 2019 application closing date was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know