World Bank Group Recruitment 2019: Learn the best methods than has helped thousands of people get recruited on the ongoing World Bank Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
World Bank Group is an international financial institution with the aim to save resurrect poor counties from financial Problems by giving loans and grants to governments. The financial institution currently has a membership of 189 countries including Nigeria. They are currently seeking candidates to fill the below job position
Latest Job Vacancies at World Bank Group
|1||Operations Analyst||Appy Now|
World Bank Group Recruitment Requirement 2019
- Graduate Degree: B.Sc degree in related discipline
- Direct team management experience.
- Participate in diagnostic missions, carry out quality review of the diagnostic reports of banks’ work streams, and help refine output quality. Prepare the market context and detailed analysis in presentations and reports
- Support project teams to organize appraisal missions, prepare meeting minutes, support appraisal mission follow-up steps as needed, and develop financial plans for missions
- Based on appraisal mission findings, support development of proposals for clients (including budget, pricing and costing research)
- Assist in processing internal documentation for project approval.
How to Apply for World Bank Group Recruitment 2019
To apply for the ongoing World Bank Group recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click on any of the job position ‘Apply Now‘ to apply
- Ensure you read the requirements before you apply
- Breadish Bakery Recruitment
- Terre des hommes (Tdh) Recruitment
- Fadac Recruitment
- Development Alternatives, Incorporated (DAI) Recruitment
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.