CARE International Recruitment 2019 is for Graduates who are willing to work. Learn how you can apply for CARE International Job Vacancies 2019.
Note: This guide is for interested candidates either graduates or non-graduates. who want to apply for CARE International Recruitment process
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. in this article, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing CARE International Recruitment 2019 process.
CARE International Recruitment 2019 – About Company
CARE International is an organization within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. CARE follows a set of Programming Principles in our emergency, rehabilitation and long-term development work.
CARE International office in Nigeria is currently located at 03 6th Ave, Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja.
Latest Job Vacancies at CARE International
|Nutrition Assistant||View Job|
|Cash Base Transfer Assistant||View Job|
|Nutrition Screener/Registrar||View Job|
|A cleaner||View Job|
|Complaint Feedback & Protection Assistant||View Job|
|SCOPE/IT Assistant||View Job|
|Infrastructure Technical Officer (2 Openings)||View Job|
|Field Monitor (3 Openings)||View Job|
|Cash Base Transfer Supervisor||View Job|
|Nutrition Officer||View Job|
CARE International Recruitment Requirement 2019
Before you apply, note that CARE International Recruitment 2019 Requirements is open for graduates in Nigeria. below are the general requirements.
- University degree in any of the following disciplines: Nutrition, Public Health or related field,
- At least 4 years of postgraduate professional experience in nutrition, public health, development, or food aid support
- Experience with survey methodologies, nutrition assessment, and relevant data analysis. Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Nutrition and/or Public Health
- Advanced computers skills at least intermediate skills in windows based word processing, spreadsheet and nutrition/public health software
- Ability to establish priorities, plan, coordinate and organize own work plan
- Resourcefulness, initiative, maturity, tact, advocacy skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and public speaking skills
- Understanding of political dynamics, foreign policy decision-making procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
How to apply for CARE International Recruitment
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click on ‘View Job‘ beside any of the job position.
- Breadish Bakery Recruitment
- Terre des hommes (Tdh) Recruitment
- Fadac Recruitment
- Development Alternatives, Incorporated (DAI) Recruitment
- Imo State Government
- Beacongate Limited Recruitment
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Bemil Recruitment
- Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment
When is CARE International Application Closing date?
We currently do Not Have information to when the CARE International application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know