Coca Cola Nigeria recruitment 2019: Here is the best method to apply for the ongoing Coca-Cola nigeria Recruitment Via portal and also Download Application Form
Coca Cola is a multinational company which is in every country. making it one of the most famous brands and also the world’s largest beverage company.
As Nigeria fight its way from the poverty capital, we have taken it upon ourselves to provide you with the latest ongoing recruitment.
Furthermore, we will explain how to get the Coca Cola recruitment form and how to apply via their portal.
- 1 Available Coca-Cola vacancies in Nigeria
- 2 General Requirements for the 2019 ongoing Coca Cola (Job) Recruitment
- 3 How to apply for the Coca Cola Recruitment 2019 Via Portal
- 4 When is the Coca-Cola registration closing date?
- 5 Has the Coca-Cola Nigeria Plc 2019 job Begun?
- 6 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM GROUP
Available Coca-Cola vacancies in Nigeria
|Nb.||Vacancy Title||Closing Date||Duty Station|
|1||Commercial Manager||Not Specified||Lagos|
|2||Senior Strategy & Strategic Innovation Manager||5th September 2019.||Lagos|
|3||IT Officer/Webmaster – P3/P4||Closed||Abuja, Nigeria|
General Requirements for the 2019 ongoing Coca Cola (Job) Recruitment
About 86.3% have acknowledged that they got recruited following our recruitment guide. please ensure you follow all the recruitment process and requirement we provide.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions
- Great communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND
- excellent spoken and written English
- Growth Mindset
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or University first level in any related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with an FMCG company. Experience within an operational function or Bottler experiences would be an added advantage.
- The role requires speed, versatility and a flexible leader who can engage across multi-levels of management and drive discipline in getting the work done.
- You will work with the Key accounts, HoReCa, trade marketing and execution managers closely as a team, and together, execute the various anchors and platforms for delivering our business objectives. As you navigate the delicate balance between strategy and execution, curve balls will be thrown your way frequently, but that excites and energizes you.
- There’s no problem that scares you, because you’re a known solution developer, and you always find a way to get it done. You’re a team player who loves to succeed, whether you play one position or you’re a utility player.
- There’s no mindset of silos or “that’s not my job” on this team. Getting deep into complex data is thrilling to you, because at heart, you like to problem solve with data and experience. From that data, you’ll pull out insights that will pave the way for new visions, bolder actions, and a sustainable plan forward.
- You live for that “on-the-go” feeling and thrive in high-speed environments. People know you best for your “can-do” attitude and your willingness to learn, even if some learning come from mistakes. We’ll all have the same title because it’s more about the work that needs to get done.
- Sound like you? Great – then we need you!
How to apply for the Coca Cola Recruitment 2019 Via Portal
To ensure a successful application, follow these steps to apply.
- valid email address
- Visit https://cocacola.appvault.com/
- Select the preferred job of interest
- Fill out all required form
- Attached Your CV
- Click on Submit
See Other high paying jobs in Nigeria
Also, apply for this top recruitment:
- NNPC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NairaBet Recruitment
- Npower News Update Today
- Gtbank Recruitment
- Bolt (Taxify) Recruitment
- Baker Hughes Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment Snaps Jobs
- Driver at Google
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Cadbury Recruitment
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment
- African Development Bank Recruitment
- Genesis Group Recruitment
When is the Coca-Cola registration closing date?
we currently do not know when the Coca-Cola Nigeria registration closing date is, but as soon as we get hold of that information, it will be updated here.
Has the Coca-Cola Nigeria Plc 2019 job Begun?
The report has it that the Coca-Cola Nigeria Pls recruitment is now recruiting for 2019.
Yes! we understand that numerous website carries out false information. be wise.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know