African Development Bank Recruitment 2020 has begun for graduate and undergraduate. African Development Bank is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing African Development Bank (AfDB) vacancies 2020.
Here we will provide you with the right method to grate you a successful application on the ongoing African Development Bank Recruitment 2020.
This guide underlines profound methods!
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about AfDB Group before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the African Development Bank Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the African Development Bank Group Recruitment include:
- Is African development bank jobs application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 African development bank vacancies Recruitment form?
- When will African Development Bank Group (AfDB) start 2020 Recruitment?
- I need AfDB 2020 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the African development bank careers Recruitment 2020? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to AfDB 2020 Recruitment
About African Development Bank Vacancies in Nigeria
The African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent.
Its mission is:
- mobilizing and allocating resources for investment in RMCs; and
- providing policy advice and technical assistance to support development efforts.
Their headquarter is located at Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
Latest Job Vacancies at the African Development Bank
|JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||INDUSTRY|
|Principal Water Resources Economist, ECNR|| Full Time||Banking / Insurance||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Energy Efficiency Specialist & Investment Officer||Full Time||Banking / Insurance||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Procurement Operations Officer, COEG||Full Time||Banking / Insurance||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Quantitative Risk Officer||Full Time||Banking / Insurance||VIEW JOB|
|Lead Reviser – French||Full Time||Banking / Insurance||VIEW JOB|
|Portfolio Results Officer||Full Time||Banking / Insurance||VIEW JOB|
Also, Apply For:
- Pickmeup International Company
- Swift Networks Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Limited Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Simba Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- Save the Children Recruitment
- Meadow Hall Group (MHG) Recruitment
- Canon Recruitment
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment
- EdoJobs Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment
- Bemil Recruitment
- Genesis Group Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Western Cape Education Department (WCED) Vacancies
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Transnet Vacancies
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Macroeconomics, Econometrics or Applied Economics; a PhD will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant and progressive professional experience in macroeconomic management, Applied Economics, Research, gained within major international organizations.
- Standing record of support in macroeconomic modelling and forecasting, including debt management issues in the Regional Member Countries is a must.
- Evidence of recently international published works in economics in international journals or books published by reputable publishers.
- Excellent knowledge of the international development institutions’ policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Proven experience in leading policy dialogue with the highest level of Government bodies in the Regional Member Countries.
- Demonstrated operational experience in a multilateral setting.
- A very good background in corporate services activities in particular in procurement management, fixed assets management for public development organizations.
- Solid experience in knowledge and partnership leverage.
- Competence in the use of at least one standard econometric software for empirical analysis.
- Communicate and write effectively in French or English, with a good working knowledge of the other language.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications.
How To Apply the African Development Bank (AfDB) Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing African Development Bank (AfDB) recruitment 2020, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the AfDB Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know