African Development Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 vacancies have begun. If you want us to guide you on how to apply for the African Development Bank (AfDB) Job Recruitment 2019, if yes, then keep reading.
Here we will provide you with the right method to grate you a successful application on the ongoing African Development Bank Recruitment 2019.
This guide underlines profound methods!
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about AfDB Group before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the African Development Bank Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the African Development Bank Group Recruitment include:
- Is African development bank jobs application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 African development bank vacancies Recruitment form?
- When will African Development Bank Group (AfDB) start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need AfDB 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the African development bank careers Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to AfDB 2019 Recruitment
About African Development Bank Vacancies in Nigeria
The African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent.
Its mission is:
- mobilizing and allocating resources for investment in RMCs; and
- providing policy advice and technical assistance to support development efforts.
Also, Apply For:
- Genesis Group Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Vacancies In Nigeria
- Western Cape Education Department (WCED) Vacancies 2019 Jobs Recruitment In South Africa
- British High Commission Recruitment 2019 Online Portal Registration
- Transnet Vacancies 2019 Online Application Form
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Macroeconomics, Econometrics or Applied Economics; a PhD will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant and progressive professional experience in macroeconomic management, Applied Economics, Research, gained within major international organizations.
- Standing record of support in macroeconomic modelling and forecasting, including debt management issues in the Regional Member Countries is a must.
- Evidence of recently international published works in economics in international journals or books published by reputable publishers.
- Excellent knowledge of the international development institutions’ policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Proven experience in leading policy dialogue with the highest level of Government bodies in the Regional Member Countries.
- Demonstrated operational experience in a multilateral setting.
- A very good background in corporate services activities in particular in procurement management, fixed assets management for public development organizations.
- Solid experience in knowledge and partnership leverage.
- Competence in the use of at least one standard econometric software for empirical analysis.
- Communicate and write effectively in French or English, with a good working knowledge of the other language.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications.
How To Apply the African Development Bank (AfDB) Recruitment 2019
To apply for this (AfDB) recruitment 2019/2020.
- Click here and add your email, to get (AfDB) recruitment updates
- Visit the (AfDB) recruitment portal at https://www.afdb.org/en/vacancies
- Click on the job position you would love to apply
- Ensure to read the requirement
- Click on ‘Apply for this position’
- Fill out the required form and makes sure the information you provide are all correct.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know