Save the Children Recruitment 2019 is for Graduates who are willing to work. Learn how you can apply for Save the Children Job Vacancies 2019.
Note: This guide is for interested candidates either graduates. who want to apply for the Deloitte Nigeria Post Recruitment process.
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. in this article, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Save the Children Job Vacancies In Nigeria 2019 process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Save the Children before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Save the Children Recruitment include:
- any latest save the children jobs 2019?
- current ongoing save the children internship?
- Where can I obtain 2019 Save the Children application form?
- When will Save the Children start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need Save the Children 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Save the Children Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to Save the Children Nigeria 2019 Recruitment.
Also, Apply For
|N/B||Vacancy Title||Job Type||Location||Job ID or Ref No||Closing Date|
|1||Humanitarian Child Protection Manager||Full Time||Borno||1900023I||6th September 2019|
|2||Director of Programs (ICHSSA)||Full Time||Kano||190002OV||6th September 2019|
|3||Household Economic Strengthening Coordinator, OVC – Nigeria (ICHSSA)||Full Time||Kano||190002OW||Not Specified|
Save the Children Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- Demonstrate leadership in relation to Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Education to B.Sc/B.A/B.Eng/M.Sc/M.A/M.Eng level in any related field.
- Deliver high-quality results and develop effective relationships with country programme staff which enhances the reputation of Save the Children.
- Willing to work
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency
- Good working knowledge of the Inter-Agency Child Protection Information Management System
- Experience or knowledge of working and living in relevant regions/contexts
- Specific experience of managing DFID, OFDA, ECHO, USAID and other major projects
- Specific experience of working in inter-agency projects
- Knowledge of area and region
- Knowledge of local language, culture and traditions
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, members and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
- Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as it is contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
- Due to the volume of applications received, Save the Children may not provide feedback to all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed as received. Save the Children reserves the right to change the closing date, if considered necessary.
How to Apply For Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2019
To apply for this Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020.
- Click here and add your email, to get Save the Children Nigeria recruitment updates
- Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit the Save the Children Nigeria portal at https://nigeria.savethechildren.net/careers
When is Save the Children Nigeria Application Closing date?
The Save the Children Job Vacancies In Nigeria 2019 application closing date was not all specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know