CBN Recruitment 2019 is for Graduates who are willing to work. Learn how you can apply for CBN Job Vacancies 2019.
Note: This guide is for interested candidates either graduates. who want to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria Post Graduate Programm Recruitment process.
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. in this article, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing CBN Recruitment 2019 process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Central Bank of Nigeria before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the CBN Recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about CBN Recruitment include:
- Is CBN 2019 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 CBN Recruitment form?
- When will CBN start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need CBN 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for CBN Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to CBN 2019 Recruitment
- 1 About CBN: All You Need to know about Central Bank of Nigeria
- 2 Available Job positions at Central Bank of Nigeria below:
- 3 CBN Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- 4 How to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- 5 When is Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Application Closing date?
- 6 CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM GROUP
About CBN: All You Need to know about Central Bank of Nigeria
The Central Bank of Nigeria was established in 1958 but began its operation on July 1, 1959. The CBN is the apex bank in nigeria. Its duties are to regulate monetary activities in the country and to maintain external reserves of the country.
Currently, the governor of the central bank of nigeria is the former Zenith Bank Plc Chief Executive Mr Godwin Emefiele.
The institution Headquarters is located at Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way, Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
The Board of Trustees (BOT of the CBN-CPP) invites applications from qualified candidates.
Also, apply for
Available Job positions at Central Bank of Nigeria below:
1.) Professor/Associate Professor
2.) Senior Lecturer
3.) Consultant and Official – Financial Institutions
4.) Director, Centre of Excellence
CBN Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Candidates must possess PhD degree in their fields of specialization and in the discipline (s) they wish to apply for.
- They must show evidence of academic leadership with at least 10 years teaching, research and administrative experience in a university/research institute,
- Candidate must have adequate scholarly publications in both local and international peer reviewed journals, in line with the requirements of the Senate of each University.
In addition, the candidate should be a specialist in any of the under-listed areas:
- Economics: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Quantitative Techniques, Research Methodology, Econometrics, Development Economics, Monetary Economics, Financial Economics, International Eco-nomics/Macroeconomics, Operations Research, Managerial Economics, and Game theory.
- Banking and Finance: Quantitative methods in Banking & Finance/ Quantitative Finance, Research Methodology, Monetary and Banking Intermediate Theory and Policy, Financial Statement Analysis, Marketing of Financial Services, Corporate Finance/Financial Management, Bank Lending and Credit Administration, International Banking and Finance, Regulation of Financial Institutions, Securities Market and Portfolio Theory, Financial Planning and Control, Non-interest/Islamic Banking, Investment and Capital Market Theory, Futures and Derivatives, Fintech and Distributed Ledger Technology, Financial Econometrics, and Treasury Management.
- Accounting: Accounting theory, Audit and Assurance, Quantitative analysis, Research methodology, Public sector accounting, Accounting Information System, Petroleum and Solid Minerals, Accounting, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Auditing, Financial Accounting, International Accounting, Management Accounting, Accounting Practice, and Integrated Reporting, Social and Environmental Accounting, Tax Audit and Tax Accounting, Estate and Gift Taxation, Financial Statement Linkages.
- Business Administration: Business Ethics and Strategic Management; Entrepreneurship and Corporate Social responsibility; Corporate Policy, Strategy and Management Corporate Governance and High Performance Board, Risk Management (credit, financial and Enterprise); Leadership (Business Organisations, Banking and Financial Institutions, Marketing Organizations and Accounting Organizations); Marketing Process and Practice; Taxation Theory, Marketing Process and Practice; Tax Administration; Tax laws; Machine Learning and Forecasting; Advanced Spreadsheet and Decision Support Systems; Big Data Analytics and Visualization; Simulation Modeling; Business Statistics with R; and Prescriptive Analysis for Decision Making.
How to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) website at https://cbncpp.org/employment for detailed information and how to apply.
When is Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Application Closing date?
We currently do Not Have information to when the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know