Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019: Telecommunication giant Airtel is currently recruiting candidates who are willing to work with them. Here, we are going to outline the necessary steps that will guide you get recruited on the ongoing 2019 Airtel recruitment.Bharti Airtel is an India telecommunication firm that currently operates in over 18 countries. It was founded on 7 July 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. It was reported, that the firm generated US$12 billion this year. Having over 14,818 employees worldwide, Airtel Nigeria is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you.
Latest Job Vacancies at Airtel Nigeria
|1||Channel Manager||Appy Now|
|2||Officer – PO Processing/ Supply Planning and Fulfillment||Appy Now|
|3||Geo Marketing Manager||Appy Now|
|4||Regional Distribution Manager – West & Regions||Appy Now|
|5||Area Sales Manager (Lagos and South Region)||Appy Now|
|6||Area Technical Officer||Appy Now|
|7||Agile Developer II||Appy Now|
|8||Airtel Nigeria Recruits Transmission Engineer (Nokia Router, Fibre, OSN, DSS, DWDM)||Appy Now|
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirement 2019
- Graduate Degree: B.Sc degree in related discipline
- Direct team management experience.
- Experience with telecommunication products, processes and markets
- Network, applications, processes and how they integrate
- Not less than 18 years of age.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019
To apply for the ongoing Airtel Nigeria recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click on any of the job position ‘Apply Now‘ to apply
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.