Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 – Learn how you can apply for the ongoing Airtel Nigeria Recruitment job Vacancies.
The Telecommunication giant Airtel is currently recruiting candidates who are willing to work with them.
Here, we are going to outline the necessary steps that will guide you get recruited on the ongoing 2020 Airtel recruitment.
In case you’ve not known before, the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020 application form is free.
Available Airtel vacancies in Nigeria
|JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE|
|Lead – Site Deployment||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Assistant Manager, Towerco||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Postpaid & VAS Assurance Manager||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Manager, Litigation & Dispute Management||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Fraud Management Analyst (Graduate & Exp.)||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Lead, Customer Service Application SME||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Commercial Projects Manager: CX & S & D||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Airtel Money & Enterprise Business Accountant||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Lead, Digital Services SME||Full Time||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
- Graduate Degree: B.Sc degree in related discipline
- Direct team management experience.
- Experience with telecommunication products, processes and markets
- Network, applications, processes and how they integrate
- Not less than 18 years of age.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
About Airtel Nigeria
Bharti Airtel is an India telecommunication firm that currently operates in over 18 countries. It was founded on 7 July 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal.
It was reported, that the firm generated US$12 billion this year.
With over 14,818 employees worldwide, Airtel Nigeria is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you.
Check out other jobs:
- TaRL Africa Recruitment
- Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment
- Siemens Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- Coca Cola Jobs
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Simba Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- Save the Children Recruitment
- Meadow Hall Group (MHG) Recruitment
- Canon Recruitment
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment
- EdoJobs Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment
- Bemil Recruitment
How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing Airtel Nigeria recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click here to visit the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.