The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) announced its recruitment 2019/2020 for graduates. Learn how you can apply for the ongoing UNICEF job Recruitment.
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment before you apply.
As you read on you will get to know everything needed and tip that has helped Thousands of recruitment Trust users and these tips will certainly help you.
We understand that many have difficulties securing a job. in this article, we will give you the necessary techniques that will give you an upper hand in the labour market.
In case you’ve not known before, the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2019application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment include:
- How to access UNICEF recruitment portal
- Ongoing UNICEF jobs in near you 2019
- Guides for UNICEF recruitment 2018/2019
- www.unicef.org/employment form
- any unicef massive recruitment?
- unicef recruitment portal 2019
- how to work for unicef
- unicef jobs for nurses
- I need United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) 2019.
Also, Apply For
UNICEF Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- An advanced university degree in related fields is required:
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions and very good training skills.
- Developmental: A minimum of one year of professional experience in WASH-related programmes for developing countries is required.
- Humanitarian: A minimum of one year of professional experience in WASH-in-Emergencies is required.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
For every Child, you demonstrate:
- UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- View our competency framework at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2019
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit UNICEF career portal at https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/
- Next, click on ‘your country’ and chose the job position you wish to apply for.
- However, ensure you read every information carefully before you apply.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
- The UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know