The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) announced its recruitment 2020/2021 for graduates. Learn how you can apply for the ongoing UNICEF job Recruitment.
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment before you apply.
In case you’ve not known before, the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2020 application form is free.
Latest Job Vacancies at UNICEF
|Communication Officer||VIEW JOB|
|Special Assistant to the Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator||VIEW JOB|
|Nutrition Specialist (Project Coordinator), NO-3||VIEW JOB|
|Security Officer (National Field Security Advisor), NOB||VIEW JOB|
|Administrative Assistant (Guest House Management)||Appy Now|
|Consultant – Child Protection||Appy Now|
|International Consultant – Education Strategy||Appy Now|
|Administrative Assistant||Appy Now|
|International Consultant (MICS)||Appy Now|
|Construction Engineers||Appy Now|
|Programme Associate||Appy Now|
|Supply & Logistics Associate||Appy Now|
|International Communication Consultant on Violence Against Girls and Women||Closed|
|National consultant for Development and maintenance of web-based surveillance data||Closed|
|Education Specialist (Access), P-3||Closed|
|Senior Programme Officer||Closed|
|Head of Sub-Office||Closed|
Also, Apply For
- TaRL Africa Recruitment
- Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment
- Siemens Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- Coca Cola Jobs
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Simba Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- Save the Children Recruitment
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 Requirement
- An advanced university degree in related fields is required:
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions and very good training skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing UNICEF recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click here to visit the UNICEF Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know